How Can We Help You?

Home Insurance

Your home represents one of life's most important investments. At Tanenbaum Harber we understand that you work hard for your personal belongings. Our experienced staff of personal risk management professionals can help you protect these investments.

Tanenbaum Harber will analyze and identify your specific needs and develop solutions to protect your individual assets.


Our expertise includes:

Homeowners Insurance

Your home is probably your most valuable asset, both as your family residence and an investment. If your home becomes damaged or destroyed, you need the peace of mind to know you are properly protected. Tanenbaum Harber offers a wide range of preferred insurance carriers who offer competitive and comprehensive coverage. We will help you determine which company will best meet your needs and provide you with the best overall value. Our carriers offer discounts, including auto/home packages, newly constructed homes, alarm systems and claims free experience.


Condominium Insurance

Condo insurance is different than renters or homeowners insurance. While your condo association may have an insurance policy, regardless of the type of condominium unit you are, only condo insurance covers your personal property and personal liability.

Condominium Unit Owners insurance policies are designed specifically for people who own and occupy, for at least part of the year, a unit in a structure owned and insured by a condominium association, townhouse association, cooperative (coop), homeowner association, planned community or similar organizations.

Remember, however, that conditions in condominium/ association bylaws and other governing regulations may vary widely. Be certain that your policy covers any potential gaps in the condominium/ association master policy.


Rental/Corporate Owned Property Insurance

Do you need rental properties insurance? If you own rental property, your homeowners insurance doesn't cover it.

Tanenbaum Harber will help you structure a rental property/liability insurance program that will protect your investment and allow you to rent out your property for years to come.


Renters Insurance

Renters insurance is designed to protect you against damage or loss of personal property when you rent an apartment, condo or home. Your landlord may have coverage to protect the actual structure in which you live, but that insurance does not cover your personal belongings. Also, you need to make sure you have liability protection for your activities both at and away from the property.

Our Customer Feedback

Our latest blogs

  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
  • Carrier
Tanenbaum Harber of Florida
© Copyright. All rights reserved. Powered by Insurance Website Builder