Chances are your firm is a more complex organization today than it was in prior years. Chances are you provide more sophisticated products and services, operate at a quicker pace, and employ more innovation and customer responsiveness—all with a much leaner organization. Although growth is good, these changes collectively increase the potential for risks aggregating across all operational areas.
Tanenbaum Harber can provide independent, unbiased advice on your insurance and risk management programs to avoid potential pitfalls and losses. Upon request, our team conducts a systematic review of the exposures that could give rise to a loss by addressing operational risks as they relate to systems, processes and procedures, including human capital.
Tanenbaum Harber can work without disrupting your existing risk carriers. However, if a change is warranted, we will assist you in finding an alternative and assist with the implementation.
Our Services Include:
- Risk Identification and Assessment
- Design and Implementation
- Insurance Program Audits
- Contractual Transfer Review (Upon request)
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Implementation
- Alternative Risk Financing
- Loss Control Consulting
- Claims Consulting
- Experience Modification Analysis
- Third Party Administration
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International / Global Solutions