Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Commercial Auto Insurance Information
Commercial car insurance can help your company avoid some of the financial strain associated with a car accident. Contact Tanenbaum Harber of Florida, located in Miramar, Miami-Dade, Jacksonville and Broward, Florida, to build a customized commercial auto insurance policy to help meet the needs of your organization.
What Is Commercial Car Insurance?
Florida-based businesses that use vehicles in everyday business need commercial car insurance to help provide financial protection in case of an accident. Florida requires commercial auto policies to provide a minimum liability and personal injury protection.
Your company’s commercial car insurance may include numerous policies and endorsements, depending on your needs.
Who Needs Commercial Car Insurance?
If your company uses vehicles for business purposes, you must have commercial car insurance. Before registering a vehicle in Florida, you must have proof of liability and personal injury protection insurance.
Florida companies that lease or finance vehicles must have commercial car insurance to comply with the lender’s requirements. A lender typically requires full coverage auto insurance that includes comprehensive and collision coverage. They may also require gap coverage.
What Does Commercial Car Insurance Cover?
Depending on your company’s needs, your agent may recommend several policies and endorsements, such as the following:
How Does Commercial Car Insurance Work?
- Liability insurance helps cover third-party bodily injury and property damage liability after a covered accident.
- Collision insurance helps pay for damage to company vehicles from collisions with other vehicles or objects after a covered accident.
- Comprehensive insurance helps pay for damage to company vehicles resulting from covered events other than collisions, including fires, theft, weather or vandalism.
- Gap insurance helps cover the “gap” between the amount you owe your lienholder and the settlement from your insurer after an accident renders the vehicle a total loss.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) helps cover medical expenses from a covered accident-related injury.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance helps cover damage to company vehicles if the at-fault driver has inadequate insurance.
- Hired and non-owned auto insurance (HNOA) helps cover leased, personal and rented vehicles used by your company.
Commercial auto insurance is designed to help cover your company’s legal liability after an at-fault accident that causes third-party injuries or property damage. Commercial auto insurance helps pay for damage to your company’s vehicles if you have comprehensive and collision coverage.
Unfortunately, a personal auto insurance policy may deny coverage if an accident occurs while using the personal vehicle for business purposes. HNOA coverage can help provide coverage if you or your employees drive personal vehicles for work.
Contact Tanenbaum Harber of Florida today to get multiple quotes for commercial car insurance.