Hospitality in Miami, FL
Running a hospitality business requires a significant amount of responsibility. Hospitality businesses cater to the personal needs of customers, and there are many possible risks. A hospitality business can benefit from business insurance to help cover losses should an incident occur.
What Is Hospitality Insurance?
Hospitality insurance is a wide range of coverage for businesses that provide services to the general public, such as hotels, restaurants and coffee shops. Hospitality insurance can help cover many common risks associated with running these types of businesses.
What Does Hospitality Insurance Cover?
Hospitality insurance falls under the general category of business insurance. Business insurance can include a wide array of coverage options, such as the following:
Why Do You Need Hospitality Insurance?
Hospitality insurance is critical because it can help protect a business financially if an unpredictable incident occurs, such as lawsuits, property damage, theft, vandalism, loss of income, and employee injuries and illness. Without the proper coverage, a business would have to pay for costly incidents out of pocket.
How to Get Hospitality Insurance
If you are interested in hospitality insurance, contact Tanenbaum Harber Insurance Group. We have been serving the Miami area since 1986 and can help you get the coverage you need.
- General liability insurance can help protect a business from claims of bodily injury to someone else, property damage to another person’s belongings, and personal injury.
- Commercial property insurance can help protect an owned or rented building and equipment used to run the business.
- Business income insurance can help replace lost income due to a covered incident that prevents a business from continuing normal business operations.
- Employment practices liability insurance can help protect businesses against claims by workers that their legal rights as employees have been violated.
- Workers’ compensation insurance can help cover an employee’s medical bills and lost wages if they incur a work-related injury or illness.
- Cyber liability insurance can help a business respond to a data breach or other covered cyber incident.
- Commercial auto insurance can help protect the business and its employees when driving a company-owned vehicle.