Private Client Services
The Private Client Service team at Tanenbaum Harber specializes in personal insurance products and value-added services geared for clients with complex insurance scenarios. Our expertise lies in analyzing the total personal exposure. From insuring multiple homes and autos to watercraft, jewelry and private collections, we arrange for insurance protection that fully takes into consideration today's replacement costs and values.
As our Private Client Service focuses on high net worth clientele, we are knowledgeable in the insurance markets and trends that affect our clients and are in position to provide up to the minute analysis and are prepared to offer solutions. Tanenbaum Harber partners with highly regarded insurance markets, including Chubb, Fireman's Fund, and Chartis (AIG). These markets are chosen for their unique product and service offerings, financial stability, claim reputation and commitment in the affluent market.
Individuals and families insured through our Private Client Service are provided an Account Executive who provides concierge-level services ranging from day-to-day needs to an annual portfolio review with recommended placements and solutions.
We specialize in:
- Home estates, condominiums, seasonal residences and rentals
- High net worth insurance to value reports
- Flood, wind and earthquake protection and planning
- Valuable collection enhancements – fine art, jewelry, wine, silver
- Yachts and watercraft
- Luxury and collector automobile protection
- High limit excess liability
- Travel and accident
- Domestic employee protection
- Not-for-profit D&O
Advantages of our Private Client Services include:
- Individual assessment of exposures and risk management program
- Annual review of insurance program
- Competitive pricing
- Dedicated claims advocate
- Access to markets for not-for-profit D & O, Kidnap & Ransom and Identify Fraud
- Worldwide coverage
- Updates on product innovations