General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
General Liability Insurance Information
General liability insurance, also known as business liability insurance, is a key type of coverage for all companies to consider. A general liability policy can protect you from costly settlements and devastating damages from lawsuits against your business.
The insurance professionals at Tanenbaum Harber Insurance Group are well equipped to help all businesses in the Miami area acquire the right general liability coverage.
What Does General Liability Insurance Cover?
As its name may imply, a general liability insurance policy provides a wide safety net to protect your business from various issues. In most cases, general liability coverage will include financial assistance for the following losses and damages:
- Medical expenses for someone injured on your premises or by your products, services or operations
- Losses related to property damage claims brought against your organization
- Personal and advertising injury offenses, such as libel, slander or copyright infringement
- Legal expenses, judgments and settlements stemming from claims for which you are covered
- Administrative costs related to handling legal claims
- Damages to a landlord’s property for which you are held liable
Without proper coverage, the fallout from these situations can have devastating ramifications for your company’s finances and future.
Who Needs General Liability Insurance?
Given how the aforementioned situations can arise for organizations of various sizes and across many sectors, the importance of general liability coverage is straightforward. While state laws generally do not require businesses to carry this policy, not doing so could put you at serious risk.
General liability coverage is particularly critical if your company’s regular operations include the following:
- Premises visited by clients, vendors and members of the public
- Tasks conducted near or on client property
- Advertising, marketing or use of social media
It’s also worth noting that other businesses may be less willing to work with your company if you do not have adequate general liability insurance.
Get the Right Coverage
While general liability insurance covers a broad range of potential issues, it may also be necessary to enhance your policy or augment your overall insurance package with additional protection.
Fortunately, the agents at Tanenbaum Harber Insurance Group are well equipped to analyze your insurance needs and deliver the right coverage. Contact us today to receive a quote and learn more.